MAINTENANCE PLANNING ENGINEER
Company Name: Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd
Job Category: Engineer - Maintenance
Education Level: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Req'd Experience: 5+ years
Desired Expertise: Budget Planning Analyst / Cost Control, Preventive Maintenance Engineer
Shell first established its presence in Singapore in 1891. Since then, we?ve grown into one of the island?s largest foreign investors employing about 2,000 staff. Assets held by Shell Companies in Singapore exceed US$6 billion.
We are expanding our organization by a 800.000 tonnes pa ethylene cracker complex (ECC), including a benzene extraction plant and a butadiene extraction plant in Bukom, and a 750,000 tonnes per annum Mono-Ethylene Glycol (MEG) plant on Jurong Island using Shell?s proprietary technology. We are currently resourcing for our Maintenance organization and invite applications for:
Maintenance Planning Engineer
• You will participate in reliability studies and work closely with the Maintenance discipline engineers to plan maintenance programs in SAP.
• You will follow up closely on construction and commissioning activities to ensure technical safety and plant maintainability, and also assist in planning, organizing and execution of plant turnarounds.
• You should possess a Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 or 8 years of relevant experience respectively.
• You should have experience in maintenance planning in SAP and maintenance in at least one of these disciplines: static equipment, rotating equipment, instruments and electrical equipment.
• A broad understanding of various refining or petrochemical processes in Ethylene Glycols and/or similar processes in terms of complexity and size is preferred.
How to apply: Please send your cover letter and resume in English stating full qualifications and experience, current salary by post or email to:
Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd
PO Box 643